Looking after all your traffic management requirements
Spray Marks NZ will organise and coordinate/carry out your traffic management requirements, from a basic shoulder closure on a level one road, to multiple lane closures on motorways and state highways.
With a team of over 20 staff including signs and roadmarkers, we are able to quickly respond to changing circumstances.
Spray Marks NZ has a variety of trucks / equipment to suit your job from LV To L 2/3.
We cover the Bay of Plenty area and beyond.
Spray Marks NZ services include:
- Road Traffic management level 1- 2 & 3 for shoulder closures
- Stop – Go lane closures and detours
- Special Events such as Marathons and Charity Concerts
- Emergency traffic management response (we currently provide emergency response services for the Tauranga City Council and Western Bay of Plenty District Council maintenance contracts as well as the TCC/WBOP Power, Streetlights and TCC Water contracts)
- Traffic management plans for 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.