With a passion for our industry and over 90 years’ worth of collective roadmarking experience, our staff and are always looking for the next challenge
Spray Marks NZ maintains a fleet of Trucks and Machines, with Ride-on Type B machines and Truck mounted Type A units. And with our newest addition of a Hoffman H18, Spray Marks has CAP (cold applied plastic), ATP (audio tactile profile), and agglomerate marking covered as well.
Our core services are as follows:
- Workplace Safety Lines
- Local and National body remark contracts
- Reseal Markings
- New Markings, Re-habs
- Type B Markings ( eg give way’s, arrows, bus stops)
- Type A Markings (centre line, edgelines)
- RRPM installation (raised reflective pavement markers)
- Coloured Surfacing
- CAP ATP and Spotflex markings.